Book Title: AOCNP Exam Secrets Study Guide: AOCNP Test Review for the ONCC Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: AOCNP Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Related Books***Includes Practice Test Questions*** Get the test prep help you need to become an advanced oncology certified nurse practitioner.
The Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. AOCNP Exam Secrets Study Guide
is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the AOCNP Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the AOCNP Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer. Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide
- A thorough review for the ONCC Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner Exam
- A breakdown of cancer screening, prevention, early detection and genetic risk
- An examination of cancer diagnosis and staging
- An analysis of cancer treatment modalities
- A guide to acute, chronic and late symptom management
- A breakdown of multidisciplinary and end of life care
- An examination of professional practice
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam. The Cancer Screening, Prevention, Early Detection and Genetic Risk section covers:
The Cancer Diagnosis and Staging section covers:
- Biology of cancer
- Origins of Cancer
The Cancer Treatment Modalities section covers:
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Prevalent Specific Malignancies
The Acute, Chronic and Late Symptom Management section covers:
- Prevention and Treatment of cancer
- Surgical Issues
- Local Complications and Therapies
The Multidisciplinary and end of Life Care section covers:
- Symptom Management & Palliative Care
- Hematologic Issues
- Infections and the Cancer Patient
- Metabolic and Other Syndromes
The Professional Practice section covers:
- Multidisciplinary team for radiotherapy treatment
- End of Life Care
- Ambulatory care
- Patient classification systems
- Documentation of care and legal implications
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the AOCNP Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our AOCNP Exam Secrets Study Guide
is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.