Book Title: The Licensing Exam Review Guide in Nursing Home Administration, Seventh Edition
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Author: James E. Allen PhD MSPH NHA IP
"...[A]n invaluable tool if used as a study guide... Long term care is continually changing and this seventh edition includes some of these changes and updates the sample questions to align with them. This is an excellent tool for anyone preparing to take the national licensing exam. Score: 95 - 4 Stars!"
--Dave Walker, BSE, LNHA, MU Sinclair School of Nursing, Doody's Reviews
Sixth Edition A Doody‚Äôs Core Title!
The seventh edition of this classic review guide for nursing home administration licensure is revised and updated to reflect new information as recentlymandated for the federally required national exam. It is based on the same format as the actual exam and provides an easy-to-use, effective way to reviewessential concepts and practice test-taking skills.
The seventh edition reflects all changes to the new exam and includes more than 1,000 test questions with answer keys. Contains cross-references to thepage in Nursing Home Administration, Seventh Edition, where each question topic is discussed, and new content specific to the NAB exam. With coreinformation on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; resident and patient care; and human resources‚Äîplus savvytest-taking strategies‚Äîit includes everything you need for exam success.
New to the Seventh Edition:
- New questions and answers reflecting all updates and revisions
- New laws and federal regulations
- Impacts of the ACA on long-term care
- MDS 3.0
- 2015 federal requirements for electronic health records
- New RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument)
- New quality indicators
- New lifestyle safety code inspection processes
- New ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases‚ÄìClinical Modification, 10th Revision)
- New topics including transportation options, customer care, data security, social media, contractual agreements, information management and technology, and much, much more
- More than 1,000 questions with answer key
- Core information on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; nursing: resident/patient care; and human resources
- Test-taking strategies for success